Eighties Fashion Finds for SoFabCon
Next week is the first ever conference held by Social Fabric and is called SoFabCon. I am so excited to attend.
One of the fun events planned is bowling and an eighties fashion inspired outfit is needed.
The best place to find one is the thrift stores and while I did not find everything I needed, there certainly were some fun pieces I discovered.
- The red vest reminds me of Marty McFly in Back to the Future.
- Michael Bolton t-shirt probably was purchased at one of his concerts.
- Honestly I don’t remember Rainbow Brite at all but I definitely loved Care Bears. That was when thongs were flip flops not underwear. Not that I am dating myself or anything.
- If you lived through the 80’s then AC/DC was most definitely at the top of the list.
- Who could forget Risky Business? A great movie of the 80’s and this one was on VHS no less.
Wondering what I discovered for my outfit?
All of these items did not make it in to my costume to wear but you will just have to follow me on Instagram to see what happens when bloggers go bowling with a retro inspired theme. All the fun will take place next weekend in Bentonville, Arkansas on May 4, 2013.
Taken with my iPhone.
Come join the Wordless Wednesday fun by sharing your favorite picture of the week. All levels of photography welcome, from beginner to advanced. Pictures shared here are either with my iPhone or with my camera gear.
Linking up at